What is a Regional
Representative of the
Center for Long-Term Care
Prerequisites, Responsibilities, and Benefits
Regional Representatives are Premium or Corporate Members of the Center
for Long-Term Care Reform who satisfy the following pre-requisites, assume
the following responsibilities, and receive the following benefits.
- Premium ($500) or corporate membership ($1000 to $25,000) in the
Center for Long-Term Care Reform.
- Five years or more financially successful experience in long-term
care planning, insurance, or home equity conversion
- Demonstrated communication and writing skills
- Completion of the Long-Term Care Graduate Seminar: available now
online by recorded Webinar. Contact Damon at 206-283-7036 or
firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll.
Regional Representative Responsibilities (no more than a few hours per
- Promote the Center for Long-Term Care Reform's goals and initiatives
- Reach out to local media with queries and draft articles to be
- Encourage local and national companies and organizations to join
and/or support the Center for Long-Term Care Reform
- Participate in the Center's "Spearhead Advisory Committee" including
. . .
- Participate in periodic (probably monthly) conference calls or
webinars to advise Center management
- Help get Steve Moses invited to your area and work with him to
maximize media and speaking opportunities whenever he visits your
- Reach out to local groups like Estate Planning Councils, Financial
Planning Associations, NAIFA and NAHU affiliates, Rotary, etc.
Regional Representative Benefits
- Add "Regional Representative of the Center for Long-Term Care
Reform" to your stationery, business card and promotional materials
- Close working relationship with Steve Moses and the Center for
Long-Term Care Reform
- Positive exposure to local media including TV, Radio, Newspapers,
- Positive exposure to key community and professional groups
For More Information: Contact the Center for Long-Term Care Reform
at email@example.com or
2212 Queen Anne Avenue North, #110, Seattle, Washington
Phone (206) 283-7036 ~
Fax (206) 283-6536
Ask how you can support the Center today!